Why does Israel continue to act against its own interests? Over the years, and especially since 2006, the Jewish state’s deadly, over-the-top military actions in response to provocations from Hamas and Hezbollah — and now from a flotilla ferrying humanitarian aid to Gaza — have backfired. And in each case, the Jewish state has grown less secure by increasing its international isolation and fueling fury much closer to home. Read more, from Salon…
Categories: Articles and Commentary
By US Website Designers
- No public Twitter messages.
Articles and Commentary
- Are Clinton and Sanders really all that different on Israel/Palestine?
- Beholden: Prodded by Millennials, Bernie Sanders Reboots the Conversation on Israel and Palestine
- Beholden: A Kiss Was Just A Kiss: Hillary Clinton’s March to the Hard Right on Israel
- Israel/Palestine: What Would a President #Trump Do?
- We blew it after 9/11. We’re blowing it again after Paris
- Our media’s context-free zone: “There is much more alarm when Israelis rather than Palestinians are dying”
Daily Life in a Land of Conflict
- The "Knife Intifada" Context: The Incredible Shrinking Palestine
- Tolan on 'hope and dignity' amidst Israel's military occupation
- Tolan’s ‘Children of the Stone’ paints an honest devastating portrait of life under occupation
- The Journal of Music (Ireland): A Musical Intifada
- Ramzi Aburedwan and Sandy Tolan on "Performance Today" with Fred Child
- In Palestine, A Child Of Violence Becomes A Music Educator